The systems for measuring the diameter and thickness of the insulation are designed for contactless measurement of the diameter and thickness of the insulation of the wire.
Structurally, the system can be performed on the basis of the measuring heads ID-30 / ID2-25 / ID2-50 / ID2-80.
The first measuring head is installed in front of the extruder and measures the diameter of the conductor wire, the second head is installed after the extruder and measures the diameter of the wire with insulation.
The signals from the measuring heads arrive at the remote graphic terminal, where they are processed and displayed in digital form.
Insulation thickness is calculated by the terminal based on the difference in wire and core diameters.
To improve the accuracy of the calculation of the thickness of the insulation provided by the connection of the encoder footage to account for transport delay.
• Two measuring heads
• Remote graphic terminal
Purpose and functions:
• Measurement of wire diameter, core diameter, insulation thickness, line speed
• Calculation of insulation thickness, relative and absolute deviation of the wire diameter and insulation thickness from the specified value
• Analog signal deviation of the diameter or thickness of the insulation of the wire from the specified value
• Alarms that the diameter or thickness of the insulation is out of tolerance
• Communication interfaces (optional) RS485 Modbus
Technical specifications: see appropriate measuring head