Description and purpose:
High-frequency spark tester ASI-20V is designed to test insulated conductors of cables, wires, cords and protective hoses with a 1,6 kHz sinusoidal voltage per pass according to IEC62230: 2006, as in the process of applying insulation and a protective hose over a metal sheath, and during control rewind.
It is recommended to use on high-speed cable lines (at speeds of about 600 m/min and more).
The device can detect both open (visible) through defects (channels, cracks, etc.) and hidden through defects in the insulation.
• Output voltage - sinusoidal 1...20 kV
• Output frequency 1600 Hz
• Smooth test voltage setting
• Indication of the test voltage
• Audible and electronic alarm during breakdown of the insulation of the tested product
• Digital indication of the number of breakdowns
• Electrode ESHU-20 (recommended)
• Mounting rack (equipped with guide rollers, light and sound alarm tower, electrical installation for quick connection)
This configuration it is possible to order both together and separately.